• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Another World of Asgard Storyline Low Rates

S

Shadow_

I have been thinking about creating another world with totally different map with low rates custom which have another storyline as one of asgard stories and when you do more tasks and get into the story you will meet the players in the another world (high rates) to do quests in the storyline together, you will usually see some them, the legendary items for you will be common for them so doing them a favor or a task you can do in a team (area's they can't access but you can) to fight a boss and loot this it for him which might be useless for you (you can give them items but they can't give you more than the reward on doing his job which might be legendary item and it will always be unique item). i haven't thought enough for it but it might be a good idea to start with but i'am a little confused.

Back