• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anoying trap

CB220

Captain Balthazar
Reaction score
Hello Softcorians ,
Since yesterday I've noticed that a player with the name
''Jalmesta Pls'' is trapping people in the depots. If your standing at the locker (or if your just standing afk for a while she will push you to a locker) she puts a tough (12:27 You see a trough. It is empty.) behind you. and next she puts so much items on that tough at once that you cannot get out without pushing that items away from the locker which takes hours or maybe its even impossible. Im almost sure she uses a program for this.

so by this I want to warning people for this player because once your trapped you kinda have to wait untill the serversave cleans it all up. :(

I also hope that the GM wants to do something about it.

Yours,

Captain Balthazar aka Beardzor the Wall

Thanks for your fast reply but its that is not the solution.
I've allready tried that way, aswell with a ''indoor plant''
but you will just login and stand on that tough/indoor plant.
:S

Yours,

Captain Balthazar aka Beardzor the Wall

whats the part of " she puts so much items on that tough at once" you didnt get ovechkin?

whats the part of " she puts so much items on that tough at once" you didnt get ovechkin?

it means he throws gps and worms or other shit on the throughts and when he goes on another char he cant move the throught cuz theres too many items on it

@Darkz,
Neh I was just putting some stuff in my dp when suddenly that dude came with that trap and I was trapped for 2 days -.-

@Darkz,
Neh I was just putting some stuff in my dp when suddenly that dude came with that trap and I was trapped for 2 days -.-

:/ want a hotdog?
245719-450.jpg

Back