• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti bot guild.

Menace

Reaction score
Sick and tired of all the people botting afk? and are you bored?
Then i have something for you.

I was looking for a hunt place (Yes to bot, but not AFK) and i see that more and more botters are ruling the server.
Now i have this idea (hope you like it)

I wanna make a ANTI bot guild, we go to the biggest botting places on the server and kill all botters that are there, and we do it over and over and over and over again.
What level do you need? I dont care, aslong as you are able to take unjustified frags.
Let the botters know that afk botting isnt the way!

Lemme know what you think about the idea, and if i have enough people who like this, i will create a guild.
you are also welcome on your noob characters (if you dont want them to be shown, send me a PM with the name you wanna join)

Yours,
Menace.

Ey guys ;)
Alrdy established one, check:

Everyone wanna join this, feel free to join HAPPY TIBIANS:
http://otland.net/f489/mass-pkguild-happy-tibians-join-now-172195/

tceMj.jpg

Should i invite you On this Ymis? :D

//Regards,
Damon

what's the point on that? rofl, makes no sense, what's the diference between afk botter and non-afk botter? afk botter dont give a fuck about the game, and just bot till anyone come and kill him, and you're a freak infront of the pc watching how the bot does the work.

Hmm i always have free hunting place, just get 5-6 ppl to come with me and clean it up lol.

Back