• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti ddos script

Polat Alemdar

Mapper, Basic Scripter
Reaction score
Hello Otland
I need a script that does so the server automaticly detects when a crash is coming. When it detects that a crash is coming (also a anti-ddos) i want the server to save.
I can't find the anti ddos script nomatter how much i have searched for it.
So basicly the script should save before crash..
Thanks
Please answer as soon as possible

rep+
:cool:

Because you are retard!

With that attitude you wont get anywhere,
That DDoS Script works fine, downlaod a restarter for your server, but it wont restart directly after the crash.
Or just re-open the server by yourself,
by the way, if your server get a DDoS the console doesn't crash, just the connection to it does.

With that attitude you wont get anywhere,
That DDoS Script works fine, downlaod a restarter for your server, but it wont restart directly after the crash.
Or just re-open the server by yourself,
by the way, if your server get a DDoS the console doesn't crash, just the connection to it does.

thanks but there is no restarter wich is working 100%

the restarter i found in otland its restarting ot like every 1 min!!

anti ddos scripts are useless.. =)

I don't think you actually read the thread?
With Anti-DDoS he means a script that detects when the server is under attack saving the server and closing it then waits until it can reach the test sites before opening the server.
Idiet.

Back