• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Anti-Nuker Portsafe 3.0

Solution
What does this thing do?
From my understanding and a little bit of research he must have found this from a brazillian OT forum and it appears to be intended to stop DDoS attacks I think.

@samuel157 In reality this is not going to really do anything, your best bet is probably to rent a dedicated server which offers a decent level of DDoS protection. If someone has the intention to do this to your server I highly doubt that this program is going to be able migitate all of it, sadly in this day and age the best bet is definitely just to get a dedicated server that offers some level of DDoS protection.
What does this thing do?
From my understanding and a little bit of research he must have found this from a brazillian OT forum and it appears to be intended to stop DDoS attacks I think.

@samuel157 In reality this is not going to really do anything, your best bet is probably to rent a dedicated server which offers a decent level of DDoS protection. If someone has the intention to do this to your server I highly doubt that this program is going to be able migitate all of it, sadly in this day and age the best bet is definitely just to get a dedicated server that offers some level of DDoS protection.

Solution
Back