• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti Push bugged? lol

vankkk

Reaction score
So, it's very weird but, when I turn on the magebot to use anti push, it's just work a time (Put just a worm in the floor).. and after if I turn it off, and after that I can't move any items, I can't use time ring, energy ring, stone skin amulet, nothing!

PS: It's work too when I try put the anti push with by hands.

It's intended, if you attempt to push items by bot you won't be able to push items at all for a certain time which depends on how much and for how long your bot has tried to push items.

It's intended, if you attempt to push items by bot you won't be able to push items at all for a certain time which depends on how much and for how long your bot has tried to push items.

but if you think a little bit, it's really bullshit, because we can't do a trap, we can't do nothing, without got push. Maybe do a poll on the website to see who want it back.

but if you think a little bit, it's really bullshit, because we can't do a trap, we can't do nothing, without got push. Maybe do a poll on the website to see who want it back.

When you think about it a little bit more, why would they want to cater to your bot? How is that fair for players without bot?

Use fields, mwalls, parcels, etc if you want to trap. Anti-push was never meant to be a part of Tibia. If you can't play without it, then you need to take some pvp lessons.

Think about the ppl with pushmax. i couldnt place a mwall since they pushed me and mwalled :S

When you think about it a little bit more, why would they want to cater to your bot? How is that fair for players without bot?

Use fields, mwalls, parcels, etc if you want to trap. Anti-push was never meant to be a part of Tibia. If you can't play without it, then you need to take some pvp lessons.

Stop, made me laugh, fields you can get pk, mwalls, I'll not negative a mwall with -2000 to a guy lost from my team lost pz, so want teach me, almost forget you don't have pvp too, lol.

Think about the ppl with pushmax. i couldnt place a mwall since they pushed me and mwalled :S

Put a delay to push the items, maybe 1,2 sec.

Stop, made me laugh, fields you can get pk, mwalls, I'll not negative a mwall with -2000 to a guy lost from my team lost pz, so want teach me, almost forget you don't have pvp too, lol.

Put a delay to push the items, maybe 1,2 sec.

1. You've never seen my pvp and have no reason to comment on it.

2. I hardly understand what you said, but I picked up that you are afraid to take skull. That's your problem, don't fight if you aren't prepared to accept the consequences.

3. You still haven't addressed my point. If you can't trap people without bot then it's your problem, anti-push bot is a game weakness but you want the hosters to leave it in because you don't have hands or imagination.

@pushmax: It's overrated, a skilled player can push 2-3x faster. It's also a minor issue compared to anti-push abuse. Don't want to get pushed? Use fields, parcels, mwalls, etc. There are a lot of alternative options than relying on the computer to do the job you fail to.

1. You've never seen my pvp and have no reason to comment on it.

2. I hardly understand what you said, but I picked up that you are afraid to take skull. That's your problem, don't fight if you aren't prepared to accept the consequences.

3. You still haven't addressed my point. If you can't trap people without bot then it's your problem, anti-push bot is a game weakness but you want the hosters to leave it in because you don't have hands or imagination.

@pushmax: It's overrated, a skilled player can push 2-3x faster. It's also a minor issue compared to anti-push abuse. Don't want to get pushed? Use fields, parcels, mwalls, etc. There are a lot of alternative options than relying on the computer to do the job you fail to.

> skilled player

haha, you so freaking funny, do not exist and skilled player.

Just leave this thread, no-pvp player. I just want know, why have this freaking shit in a otserver, and in tibia rl don't have it. I just want know that, anti push is for war, and tibia rl have that, and it's not ilegal, and in a freaking OTServer, you cannot use that? It's hilarious.

> skilled player

haha, you so freaking funny, do not exist and skilled player.

Just leave this thread, no-pvp player. I just want know, why have this freaking shit in a otserver, and in tibia rl don't have it. I just want know that, anti push is for war, and tibia rl have that, and it's not ilegal, and in a freaking OTServer, you cannot use that? It's hilarious.

As he said before, don't talk about him if you don't know that he has GOOD PvP than you or something. So there isn't any reason for do it.

And please read this again:

So please stop using bots to do that things. Sorry but learn to do it with your hands.

Anti push is for Noobs who don't have any PvP at all... I could tell you again how not to get pushed, buy you can also read all the reply's above.

Back