• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anti Virus that really works

Blixten

Reaction score
Sick and tired of downloading shit and then getting a trojan horse that makes all the maping/gaming harder ?

If u want to skip all the info and just want to know what i recommend scroll down to the very last sentence

Well i know i am since i got a trojan from a friend for 2 days ago and have done nothing the looking for a good malware program to kill the trojan horses and this is those i have tested :

Avast Anti Virus
Ad-Aware
Norton
Emsisoft Anti-Malware

Avast Anti Virus : I had Avast durring the encounter of the trojan horse and it was max updated and i dident have it down when i accepted the file so Avast is shit atleast my opinon an experince

Ad-Aware : i had ad aware aswell durring the encounter and it was able to detect 4 file that was inflected but it dident warn me that i had trojan horses or so.
Over all ad-aware is okey but wouldn't deppend on it

Norton Anti Virus : Everyone have had Norton once and i had it many years ago and i hated it cuz it took up so much CPU and made my cs lag at that time so i dident really like it but i let it have a new go since it was many years ago and gotta say that they have become alot better and clearly a have to have

McAfee : Tryed this one and on cuz i have heard its really good and dont pop up , reason it dont pop up is cuz it dosen't work and it eats so much CPU that ur computer wont be able do something else on ur comp then run McAfee

Emisoft Anti-Malware : Emisoft was able to detect 57 infected objects and 24 of those was trojan horses and it warns for some websites that trys to open some download portal and blocks em.
This is actully what i would recommend but at the same time its just a malware so i would combine it with Norton aswell since norton goes low on CPU and was able to detect 4 virus infected files on my comp after the scan with Emisoft

I would recommend Emsisoft Anti-Malware + Norton Anti Virus and if u have any of the programs above that i have tested and dont recommend and it works for u i am happy for you buy it failed me big time in need .

Cheers Blix :)

My Hand and Common Sense
The Best AntiVir Team :)

turn off your computer, it's absolute 100% protection against viruses!

+ you save cash because your electricity bill wont be so high :p

Comodo Is great and I love it. Scans for virus's sandbox's programs and asks if you want to run it if its never been run before.
Also blocks the download or website that has virus.

Its what I use and I mean There might be better and prob is.

NOD32 - very good for most viruses and extra fast (very good for gamin and so), but cannot detect newest tibia keyloggers.
Kaspersky - a bit heavier, but detects EVERYTHING and removes it. You can disable it for gaming time. You can try it for free for 30 days and then... try it for another 30 days and again and again... :)

kill viruses @ task manager :p
you can't be that dumb to not know how to do this properly

kill viruses @ task manager :p
you can't be that dumb to not know how to do this properly

+1 its not to hard. the highest part is sometimes find where they r hiding.

i use MSE its light weight and doesnt control ur PC or do a lot of background running.

Back