• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antibot system

alectrona94

Reaction score
This is not a request section.
ive look all over the forums, tried all the scripts on there, nothing is actually works most of them dont make sense, i need an antibot system that could be activated during the hunting only not even if u are in a pz im using tfs 4.0, and like after 3 min of hunting not once i login

This should be in Requests not in support.
Please re-read Support board rules.
Which ones have you tested? There are so many anti bot systems posted here and I am sure one of them should be working properly.
Link me to the ones you tested.

I tried more but cannot allocate em now im on phone 😂

I have tested them all on TFS 0.4 and this one works perfect, The only edit you might do is changing the white/red text to an effect that comes above player so bots can't read it.
it did teleport me to the banishment location when I didn't answer the question and when I repeated not answering question for 3 times I got banned.
and it doesn't start in PZ or training monks, it picks players who are hunting and killing monsters.
What errors you had with it? How is it not working?

You should have done something wrong, I retested and it showed the code.
You been killing monsters? You are higher than the level in 177-AntiBot.lua?
I am sure you missed something or you are testing with a player that has special flags.

no everything is correct and it never came. and the server is online and found a player using bot but the system doesnt work, been killing monsters and yes higher than the level in the lua

Back