• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [antica] 130 ed.

Gresopi

Reaction score
Now I'm really bored of playing realtibia after this new update.
The characters has done all the highlvl quests, and its an respected character. The characters has an awesome magic level (79), It has another character in its account lvl 123 EK with pretty good skills.

Send PM's with offers.

Yeah u seem pretty trustworthy, having one post, joined just today, selling a high-level character cheap and not even giving us any info about it.

How about some screens, in what guild it is, screens from the knight too, has it got premium on, if yes how many days and so on.

"got bored of tibia" = the most used excuse by scammers.

The mage isnt in any guild , I will post screenies when I got time for it, It has 273 days premium left.

Edit: You can say whatever you want, I'm not an scammer. I got a user on this forum with over 1,5k posts.

The mage isnt in any guild , I will post screenies when I got time for it, It has 273 days premium left.

Edit: You can say whatever you want, I'm not an scammer. I got a user on this forum with over 1,5k posts.

Then post with that user, wuss

He maybe forgot his password. Guys all you do is telling people that they are scammers.

Fairywintah got a really good point , more information will come soon

He maybe forgot his password. Guys all you do is telling people that they are scammers.

And? 1 post joined 2011. And selling a real tibia character without Picture / Any important info. ofcourse people call him scammer! lol

/LuckyM

Back