• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Antica 63 RP

I think Zaoan is better ;o, Btw Ice, Why dont we play togheter :D?, Atm my Knight is lvl 37 and my druid is 34, Started for 2 weeks ago~

What pots are we talking abut :p hehe . But I have get + when i hunt :p so idc :)

SMPs, yeah I'm not saying you won't get profit with the soft boots on, but you will get more profit without softs and using SMPs.

@van Okey I changed from rh to demon . but maby zao is bether ^^

@santin . will test to hunt without softs ^^

All Who want to play with me can just send a priv ^^

Loot.
Was full on cap so I depsit all money hehe :p

And after I had level :)

Last edited:
@van Okey I changed from rh to demon . but maby zao is bether ^^

@santin . will test to hunt without softs ^^

All Who want to play with me can just send a priv ^^

Loot.
Was full on cap so I depsit all money hehe :p

And after I had level :)

NICE GOGO!!!!

Zaoan helmet is better cuz 1 armor only blocks 0.75 damage and since zaoan armor has 1 less but for that 5% less pysical damage ...

hehe tnx all :p

Look what I looted ;)

Reins ^^

- - - Updated - - -

haha I am lucky today ^^
12:08 Loot of a necromancer: a book of necromantic rituals, boots of haste, 78 gold coins

2x boh today xD

Updated my set to ^^

Last edited:
Zao is better than dwarven imo.

Keep it up! :-D

Notes: They have the same armor as Plate Legs but are 1 oz lighter and also improves physical resistance whilst worn. This legs can block the same physical damage as Golden Legs but only if you gets physical hits of 67 or more, so you will have to fight stronger monsters to make this legs block as good as Golden Legs.

Armor Protection Comparison - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more
^
Well this proff it all ... strong monster = dwarven legs ...

and since the wiki can be edited from allmost any1 so its not the best legs... before ornate

Zaoan is better at low lvl... dwarven is better at like lvl 80-100+~

Last edited:
@Moataz Hero tell u later :)

@Darkflame Add tibiaprog on skype and talk to him :) he is good and fast :p

Hehe in service of yalhar Quest

Necro Task ! :p

Will level more when summer update have ben ;)

Last edited:
Back