• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Antica/Aurora/Premia Cash/Items - For my ShadowCores cash!

Guardian

• • •
Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for money on Antica/Aurora/Premia.

I got about 80kk here for sale, and I will only accept cash on Antica/Aurora/Premia

Give me an offer of how much you got and how much you want and I'll think about it.

I'll gladly use a middleman :)

Last edited:
Nope just the Patriotic Union asslickers.

You are the only person that has blamed us so far, and still we don't give a shit about you. We decided to move to Antica because it has over 500-600 active players and also i had a friend there who is always willing to help me and my mates, i didn't need to asslick anyone and i've never did, never will.

and about me joining Validus on shadowcores: Ansikte asked us a week ago if we would join them to fight All In since they needed people, 3 of us joined but i was the only one active.

You are free to think whatever you want, but don't insult us since you are the fag/scammer/hacker here, dumb.

^ so true snus was not online so everyone was joining validus because all in wanted war mode with us

Got like 300k on Antica, what would that amount of money give me on Shadowcore? (Nackskott, Flandie or Imperiet online on Shadowcore, usually online after 20pm CET or send me a pm here on OTLand).

Back
Top Bottom