• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antica Thread

Well, somehow my account was hacked.
I don't have the recovery key for it - don't know how the person actually got the account info to be honest.
No keylogger, otherwise they would have taken all my other accounts (lvl 200s, 150s etc)

I'll try and get it back, I'm not expecting much, though :)

Sad to hear :(
I'm more interested in HOW they did it since I don't have any viruses on my PC and the recovery key was lost back in 09.

All my other accounts are perfectly fine

I'm more interested in HOW they did it since I don't have any viruses on my PC and the recovery key was lost back in 09.

All my other accounts are perfectly fine

:(

Hows that hacker just going to leave me hangin like that.
You should be able to get it back assuming you have access to the email.

Hopefully it works out :\

:(

Hows that hacker just going to leave me hangin like that.
You should be able to get it back assuming you have access to the email.

Hopefully it works out :\
I don't have email address, it doesn't even exist anymore lol
I ordered recovery key. Let's wait and see if it's the correct address lmao

Should have my account back within the next week xd

Yeah the one time they've actually helped me lmao
There's a group hacking high lvls actually.
There was a reported flaw in cipsofts security about half year ago and they still haven't fixed it.
a few "good at pc shit" people but "not good enough to be hackers" have managed to get a list of account names but was never able to fetch the passwords for them.

it's possible you got hacked by that.
What I know of, a bout 200 players between lvl 300 and 550 have been affected by cipsoft weakness.
And as you can imagine, it's quite a storm on the paying customers front there now, hoping cipsoft fix their shit so not a really professional hacker fetch their personal info like credit card shit and stuffs.

Thought you should know, lots of people are getting hacked, without even doing something wrong themselves.
I haven't looked to close to the subject but I think it has something to do with the fansites, cipsoft share some info that made it easier to understand how to get into their systems and fetch more info..
not sure thou.. but I do know they have some serious issues that's weak against attacks.

sorry to hear you got hacked this was interesting.. i myself got hacked on a 130 ek lost everything and downgraded me to lvl 80..the kicker is i never opended a program..never touched a bot not even on ots..

gg

i might play, was gonna play amera because im na and dont lag on antica, because i hate lagging on eu servers

but my char on antica is pretty decent
ey0YJqk.jpg

but my char on amera is also alright
a1cb20f90a284bfe4943c0267eb5f8c8.png

ill most likely play if damon and all them wanna play
EDIT:I am playing antica, just transferred all my tibiacoins into gp

Last edited:
Back