• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Antica

TibianJoe

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I have been considering joining Antica as many Otlanders are playing there. I just wanted to make sure before I do join because I don't want the same thing to happen as happened to other worlds I play. Some people invite me and just after 1-2 days he is gone and I am left alone in that world. So, if someone does play or is willing to help me out there please tell me your name in this thread or Just PM it to me.

Regards,
Joe

I play Obsidia & there's an RP guild here if that counts for anything.
Don't play Antica though.

I am very tired of this. I create an account get it out of rook and waste hours and then just delete the account. this is like my 4th character.

Honestly you could just play Aurora, a few of OTlanders play there, me/threemagic/peroxide.
The difference is it's faster exp etc, so you arn't wasting as much time, i play Aurora mostly when i have no stamina on Obsidia though.

Upto you though, i don't mind helping you out with gear if you join Obsidia & i'll always be playing it.

I am very tired of this. I create an account get it out of rook and waste hours and then just delete the account. this is like my 4th character.
Why don't you try finding people in-game to play with when the otlanders get bored?

I play on Antica.
I'm currently having my own guild and my friends: Rixon Whimpy [204 RP], Flad Goul [146 EK], And a lot more.
I may hook you up with some items.
Just pm me: Arrowshooter or Featfate.

Antica has a nice english chat community.
One of the best I know.

I miss it. The old times rather. When all my friends used to play there, now they have all moved worlds to war or they have retired.

Only a few are left unfortunately.

My name on Antica was Beale, many people know it. :)

iam also playing antica, and i like it, but the only thing atm is , that i got laggs kicks, freezes and i lose connection often, thats why i died so much by monsters ! :S

char name: kreyz ethen

Back