• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Antica ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2d0cqs7.jpg

Will stop now and let stamina regain to about 40~

Is Antica a nice world? I mean, is it alot of PA's, random PKs & wars?

I haven't even died yet :p a 41 ek and a 18 ms tryed to kill me because i forgot to put Ignore others monsters on but i killed the 18 ms :p and beale made the 41 ek fack off

Is Antica a nice world? I mean, is it alot of PA's, random PKs & wars?

Some PA's, but I know some people who takes care of them for me, so it isn't bad for me. Theres a guild that PA's called Zero Respect, just stay out of their way :p

Random PK's?
Not many, the few you find usually in cities, but they kinda suck. If you call me I'll be able to bring around 5 guys, just ask Dizzie ;)

& Wars, theres one major war atm.

I might start with ya guys later when i get cash wish premmy

I haven't even died yet :p a 41 ek and a 18 ms tryed to kill me because i forgot to put Ignore others monsters on but i killed the 18 ms :p and beale made the 41 ek fack off

I bring me and frends
pa run
hahauaha

I might start with ya guys later when i get cash wish premmy

Hope to see you soon :)

Well, truth is i got a 67 knight on antica, but no eq, and nothing.. so idk i hope i get some cash to start again soon ill buy from that website

Well, truth is i got a 67 knight on antica, but no eq, and nothing.. so idk i hope i get some cash to start again soon ill buy from that website

I'm sure me and Dizzie can help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back