• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anton Bazze tutor without knowledge. Mute ppl when he dont know the answers.

Polish Hussar

Reaction score
UiC0Th6.jpg

@Mark
@Shirotriplex

Nobish tutor without knowledge , 24/7 online but only one thing which he doing good is mute, mute, mute.
he mute this guy cuz he dont know the answer -,-Ugly speaks up.
Keep in mind that there are children that play ShadowCores too< its from shadowcores site.
So help channel works like that now?
I have never seen worse noob.
NEXT GREAT CHOICE SHIRO.

why do you care so much about tutors LOL there is a site that contains answers to 99,99% of your questions when it comes to tibia so who the fak needs to use help channel anyways?
tibia.wikia.com

To answer the question in the picture: If you lost your spellbook (Dragha's Spellbook) you can buy a new one from Black Bert in Thais. Regarding the tutor who muted you, it's very hard to determine if he did something wrong because you showed a screenshot containing only a few messages of what looks like a longer conversation.

To answer the question in the picture: If you lost your spellbook (Dragha's Spellbook) you can buy a new one from Black Bert in Thais. Regarding the tutor who muted you, it's very hard to determine if he did something wrong because you showed a screenshot containing only a few messages of what looks like a longer conversation.
Your whole tutor stuff needs to be replaced, Especially Dyablo or whatever his name is.
but most importantly I must give you credit for the amazing OT you guys have hosted for long time ago ^^

I do not understand.
You are just trolling our tutors because you have been demoted from tutor position? I will report this thread because it is useless without any informations. Now I am going to check another one about "Dyablo powe abusing".

@Siramix
@Dyabl0

22:48 Anton Bazze [256]: Mr clavicusz suck my dick u never will be a tutor!!11 i am tutor cuz i show tits to shito ejjeje u small noob :)!!

what about this? gajs plz shiro ban plz demote plz promote me plz man aehuehueahu

Joke, stop crying Hussar.

I HAVE ALOT OF SS OF HIM MUTING ME IN ADVERTISING!!!!!! WHEN I ADVERTISED STUFF!!!!!!!!

22:48 Anton Bazze [256]: Mr clavicusz suck my dick u never will be a tutor!!11 i am tutor cuz i show tits to shito ejjeje u small noob :)!!

what about this? gajs plz shiro ban plz demote plz promote me plz man aehuehueahu

Joke, stop crying Hussar.
Most r37ardiero message aka edited ever °_°

+ for you

no etited i can show u 900 ss i made and i already show to @bazz33 so shut ur mount LUCIPHERUS<3
Cry is free but as far as I know Anton ain't so retarded to write things like that OR in this style it has been wrotten. So please.... and we are not speaking about SS but about the message you wrote so please do not change the topic.

Cry is free but as far as I know Anton ain't so retarded to write things like that OR in this style it has been wrotten. So please.... and we are not speaking about SS but about the message you wrote so please do not change the topic.
wtf shiro you know me very well i'm just kidding bazze is best tutor and best raidcall dj aswell @bazz33

Back