• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Anton Bror

You wouldn't stop talking polish like you always did and when we asked you nicely to stop you would just laugh and continue.
And Anton treated us like horse shit when we joined the guild, but somehow we got to stay anyway.
Just so you know we decided to stabb like a few days after we joined the guild only because how we got treated.

Even tho I played alot of farcry 3 with Anton does not mean he's a different person, he still did treat me like shit before. The damage was already dealt.
But I started to like him, i'll give him that.

/CLAS

You wouldn't stop talking polish like you always did and when we asked you nicely to stop you would just laugh and continue.
And Anton treated us like horse shit when we joined the guild, but somehow we got to stay anyway.
Just so you know we decided to stabb like a few days after we joined the guild only because how we got treated.

Even tho I played alot of farcry 3 with Anton does not mean he's a different person, he still did treat me like shit before. The damage was already dealt.

/CLAS

was that the time when he came channel acting like a king or someshit at me etc? cause for sure thats why i stabbed lol man thinks he would insult me and not have shit done to him, man must of bin smoking

was that the time when he came channel acting like a king or someshit at me etc? cause for sure thats why i stabbed lol man thinks he would insult me and not have shit done to him, man must of bin smoking

exacly that and that is what happend to everyone else of us aswell.

/CLAS

People still ask me why I left and why I won't rejoin. I knew this "team" wouldn't last once the pl's from tala khan joined.

It's ok bro, we both knew I was right for leaving the day they joined us. That is why you followed me 2 days later xD

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk forum troll Nori is awake so people PLEASE leave this forum instantly

i got 2 tickets to paradise.... Pack your bags we'll leave tonight.. Ooooooohhhhhhoooooooooooooooohhhhhhoooooooooooooooooohhhhhooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh

Nori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori torinori lori bori kori vori rori dori mori oori qori wori eori toriv

Back