• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Anty Guild +Synthessis

Synthessis were at war against Last Decision. Started: Jun 15 2013, 21:30:09
Ended: Jun 16 2013, 23:41:42 24 - 30 View
Synthessis were at war against Last Decision. Started: Jun 16 2013, 21:27:06
Ended: Jun 16 2013, 23:41:42 68 - 130 View
Anty were at war against Last Decision.

Those other wars dont count cause we beat nuskei twice with pink guys and now we dominate him so :D

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason we dont war Penguins or Wipe again is because they different time zone and we aint brs lool no1 from our team is

Those other wars dont count cause we beat nuskei twice with pink guys and now we dominate him so :D

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason we dont war Penguins or Wipe again is because they different time zone and we aint brs lool no1 from our team is

are you serious? xDDD

- - - Updated - - -

Kidding me? We havent any br in wipe again and either have penguins i guess, so just shut up. Reason why you dont fight us is cuz you would loose big time

Kidding me? We havent any br in wipe again and either have penguins i guess, so just shut up. Reason why you dont fight us is cuz you would loose big time

Are you fucking retarded? learn to read dude. And you can even check we have tried warring, but its different time zones, but i guarantee you this we will war one day once Exams are over.

Penguins and Wipe again have the same time zone like my team o_O hahahahahaha Salar u're the most retarded idiot on this forum. okey :D Why you delete pink guys 2x? Because i kick your fat asses so kid please. Stfu and go lick lappa's bird :D And the most important thing is that i have loyal people ;*

Nuskei _/

Crys free brah u beat us 2-3 times but so did we and we disbanded to end warmodes like u did today

I was always fighting to the end you fucking random noname, I dont care about score even when i was fighting with wipe i lost 100;7 but hey this is only game u fucking kid go to school because your mama will cut your internet :< btw. tell her i'll come tonight so you small bedfucker can go out with dog <3

Lmfao nuskei that rly did make me laugh kkkkk spokspoakspoak auahaushauh

Nothing more you small fucker? Could ya tell me who the fuck are you? Where were you playing? OH i know SHADOWCORES LEGEND.

I'm really fucking good troll but hey you start this and you want give up? No fucking way :D Tell me where were you playing, what team? Shadowcores legend :D

Are you fucking retarded? learn to read dude. And you can even check we have tried warring, but its different time zones, but i guarantee you this we will war one day once Exams are over.

Hahah fucking kiddo, face the facts, you would loose big time if you were in warmode with us so just gtfo and not come with some lame arguments about different timezones

Last Decision is guild with good player and player without war skill , I don't know why Nuskei disbandded guild , I can still fight everyday , our guild is good in war becouse we can see it in war modes history how many war we won , I don't say that Sythessis is the best ,no we don't everybody can be best if know how to play this game . You guysgive here a lot of answer and still talking who is noob who is good . THATS SHIT ! . I prepare to make war cities - CITIES TO FIGHT ONLY FOR FIGHT ONLY FOR PERSON'S WITH WARMODE WITHOUT NOOB CHAR ! I MEAN MAKE CITY LIKE EDRON OR SOMETHING WITHOUT EXP PLACES ONLY FOR WAR !!! I THINK THAT'S GOOD PROPOSITION , OR MAKE POINTS FOR GUILD WHO'S WON WARMODE . GUILD WHOSE WON WAR GET 3 POINTS IN SHADOWCORES WEBSITE AND GUILD WHOSE LOST BATTLE GET 1 POINT , WE WIL SEE WHO IS THE BEST IN WAR ! YOU ONLY GETS POINT IF YOU MADE WARMODE FOR 50 FRAGS !
This is me proposition to find the best guild in OT!

Loorens

If you had just a little olive oil in your mind that you would no longer argue although just say thanks for a fight. We had no chance of fighting with you because, as we had to do as you were two times more, after all it is normal that we will get you joined guilds okay but I'm glad behavior equal not even 12 years old puppet in the sandbox. The biggest excuse in the world they have 30 ppls on war no simply u're gone by commander tactics they loose cause they mages didn't use magic shield and we just use comb wave on stack so qq lie more dude "just remember with the approach Now that you have" Only you can speak slander That are designed to Increase your odds of nothing but themselves to not represent anything that could become a useful. Thanks for listening if someone likes my speech just msg me in game

Back