• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling any 7.4/7.7 clean?

xenoria

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i just have a one question its possible to find clean 7.4/7.7 tfs? i just want to start make a full custom rpg game on old source, thanks.

Solution
I recommend you take a look on TFS 1.5 downgraded by Nekiro. There are a lot datapack bugs and miss formulas there, but it's the most stable version with less core bugs, so it's a good choice to start, since you are loooking into a custom RPG and not exactly 7x version copy.
I recommend you take a look on TFS 1.5 downgraded by Nekiro. There are a lot datapack bugs and miss formulas there, but it's the most stable version with less core bugs, so it's a good choice to start, since you are loooking into a custom RPG and not exactly 7x version copy.

Solution
It looks very interesting, thanks to this solution / close.

Back