• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any 7.4 nice custom OT? (rpg - pvp)

striiker

Reaction score
So yeah as the title says. I'm trying to look forward on a new custom 7.4 tibia server with no hotkeys and some features like forging + mining or whatever. It would be nice to stream it as well giving a first impression. So if anyone knows a server like this I'd appreciate it to post it down here! (Played Dura was it nice while it lasted and have played a lot of war 7.4 servers) Thanks!

There is retrocores.com that looks pretty good.
On sunday will start Imperianic ots il go there to play a bit
Anyway i'm still waiting for Valoria.online probably the best choice

There is retrocores.com that looks pretty good.
On sunday will start Imperianic ots il go there to play a bit
Anyway i'm still waiting for Valoria.online probably the best choice
Well retro nah not my thing same shit over and over again, same as Imperianic shitty sv imo always die the same way gm do not do nothing about it opens and re opens so whatever. Valoria was great but still needs to improve.

When it comes to true oldschool and custom you're really not going to find anything. Those who want to play old versions only create "real tibia" servers and variants of those. Medivia is your best bet.

Wish you would come back to us mang! Miss youuuuuuuu <3 <3 <3

Back