• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any Ancients/Anticans here? And HELLO to all of you!(Intro of myself)

Sinth

Argardh.com
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity I wonder if there's any old, like really old, players here?

I played on and off from 4.0 but was only an "active" player up until the end of 7.x when I beat the record by being deleted for "Extremely massive destructive Behaviour"(First of the kind, and even made headlines on Tibia.de :D) . I basically set the server of Premia(3rd server created) back 1 year in terms of community-development. Not alone, ofcourse ;) , our guild was called Thirteenth Legion(I was the leader though). I did however personally beat the previous king of PvP Flamehead(Nomak on Premia) with a huge disadvantage in lvl and skill. As he was for many years considered to be king of PvP next to Slayn, this was ofcourse something that made me very happy, even though it was most likely past his "prime" ;)

Anyways, after that in my many returns I never made any new friends. On Antica I went under names like Saraqin(Mages of Eternity), Erik Den Röde, Rale Blood(Paladins of Darkness), Kahn(Mercenary).. to name a few. Just feel it would be awesome to re-unite with some of the people that helped me out(Too many to name them!). The old community was truly amazing. You could walk up to high-lvls in depot and ask for spare items and they'd hand you a ton of stuff out of pure kindness(Stuff they just aswell could've sold for a good price to players/NPCs).

Anyways, odds are truly slim I recon. Just had to check..

And I've realized now by the way that I'm ready to make new "Tibia-friends" :) Only problem is i'm only interested in creating/working on my server and not playing! :p

Either way, I'm here to stay so feel free to say Hi :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. :)

Hamex & Gold Paladin here, pretty much knew everyone, Antica, Or Tibia as I would like to call it was great back in the days...
Chrono Cross and Arieswar was seen as Gods, lvl 66 and 87, highest of them all hah, might be able to find some screens of the old days if you'd like. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Old screens are always interesting! :)

I remember Gold Paladin I think, or perhaps that was a GoldEN Paladin.. lost in time :p CC was never seen as a god bro ;)

Never a Legend like Arieswar, thats true, but lvl 66 was godlike as in high lvl back then :)

I'll try to find some screens.

Kind Regards,
Eldin

Sure was :) Just the fact that people became 100+ totally ruined the gameplay, it was so much funnier when the lvls were averagely lower. PvP was partly ruined only because of the fact that they created 10+ uber-dungeons in 1 update and people could level out of danger of PKs with ease. That and skullsystem.. uff.

Here's a few screenshots, got old screens thats abit newer too but I guess you're refering to this time and earlier.

Behemoths%201_zpsdefzcvvr.jpg

Behemoths%203_zpscv0pqlrs.jpg

Behemoths%202_zpsadqatlau.jpg

Behemoths%204_zpsnb8p1faw.jpg

Gold%20Paladin2_zpsk652yizn.jpg

Hail%20GoC_zpsnn5hpqer.jpg

Kryten%20Dragon_zpsz5x1dlka.jpg

Snyft_zpszsatrqhm.jpg

Snouml%20Bollar_zps7f5c0tbx.jpg

Trappad%20Beholder_zpsde2t16vz.jpg

You%20Advance...._zps0sxretwq.png

You%20Advaced...._zpsfh2oi60y.png

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Cool pics! The UI on 5.0 is so hardcore it's unbelievable. Why haven't they after all these years even put in the feature to change skins and buttons to your client? CIP = Noobs

I love that MC-client pic.. MCing has always been a crucial skill to optimize :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to make a long story short, but here's a rather long story...

I've never claimed to be a part of Tibian-history, I think mostly because I always looked up to so many giants and legends of the game and got to know not most but many legends and thought they were the coolest(as they were all very friendly and I was but a kid).

But now looking back on my tibia-life I see it was quite unique. One day i'll write the full story, for you geeks who likes this old crap, but for today i'll just touch some stuff briefly.. and only the Premia-days. If anyone from Paladins of Darkness(the second creation, under Gehal) is here... HAIL PALADINS OF DARKNESS! (we used to yell that all over Thais and fire-bomb the shit out of everything when we did our "raids", mostly RPGish but Gehal created a very good guild and we had many good moments).

Ok, Premia:

I have no idea how well known Premias thunder-hammer is nor my own legacy of being the first and last(?) to be deleted for "Extremely massive destructive behaviour" aswell as being, as far as I know, the only person and guild whose name made headlines on Tibia.de aka "World of Tibia". A CIP-member logged in when I was in Thais depot and simply said something like "Ok, this is it.. youre being deleted and your guild banned". Could've been Durin or Guido, not sure, lost in time. I think the char was named R something..Ralgar?

Tibia.de /World of Tibia same day:

"Sinth Ka'gar and his minions in the Thirteenth Legion have finally been banned and deleted for extremely massive destructive behaviour" (SOMETHING like this, but a much more elaborated text as to why etc. I was the only from 13th Legion that got deleted though, my mates got banned for 1-3 month instead(varying).

And ONLY because of playerkilling. I never(!) did steal, lie, scam, or any of that bullshit.

Though, that was reason enough and then some, and I did not and do not hold any anger because of it, as you'll understand if you continue to read :p

I had an A4 paper where I filled in the names of the characters I killed. It was full, on both sides, and next to their names was the number of times I had killed them. The rampage started a few months after the launch of Premia.

The players online was decreasing every day. When my rampage started it was on average about 120+ and after 1-3 weeks of slaying it was down on 50ish. I would literally sit and update online-list constantly and as soon as a high-lvl(30+) logged on I went on a hunt, mostly solo.

My guildmates were awesome in the few teambattles we had though. Always outnumbered and outlvled but we basically never lost a battle. And I even got to own Flamehead(Second best PvPer and Arieswars best mate. (Slayn was best ;) ) ) on several occasions. That was fun, as he was someone everyone knew..

The famous(I think?) Del'Toros(rl-mates aswell) were also playing Premia at this time, but they mostly made boat-traps and shitty stuff like that. They got their game on and became legends 1 or a few servers after Premia and then on several others after that. I went to Edron once to find them preparing a boat-trap, they told me they were all(4-5) sitting in a couch watching a movie and had macro on to SD anyone who comes from the ocean by boat.. I say "Ah, alright.. awesome, keep it up guys".. then I left to Cormaya for whatever it was you did there(some special spell or something?), got amnesia and then went back to Edron by boat. Result? :p

Alright, on to why I started writing this shit.. Nightmareknights.com has a page full of Premia-screens and this Morak guy telling his side of the "Thunder-hammer-quest" that were unique to Premia as CIPs way to promote the server, this was something they already struggled with since you had to have a Premium Account to play and not everyone was fond of that idea.. I think both Antica and Nova were still very buisy these times aswell and the launch of Premia was most likely too early and the need for a new server was simply not there. They also never re-did a "premium only" server. Perhaps because of me. If so, I'm glad I contributed to ending that shit :p

Alright, on to "Thunder hammer-quest" at newly created Darashia.

Pics found at NightmareKnights.com

UO0054.jpg

Note that we are about 15 people here.. I'm the guy in Blue with a white beard.. This was before my rampage, I think I stopped playing shortly after this for a month or so before I came back with a new outfit and a determination to get revenge on CIP for making that truly impossible quest in the first place :p

UO0059.jpg

This is the Dead but still standing Sinth Ka'gar :p

Anyways, the "quest" ended with us all dying a bunch of times and then I guess Morak made a run for a chest or something(we never killed the demon.. how the hell were we supposed to? A demon and 10 necros in same room against 15 low-lvls? Long bullshit story short: Morak got the thunderhammer, Vic got something else and Akirtra also got something(not nearly as valuable).

Quote from end of the page "Premia Past" at NightmareKnights.com

I showed the Hammer here to Argos who posted this picture.

This is what I sold the Thunder Hammer for: (prices where a lot higher then so its about 3milish)

Antica: HotS, E-Plate, 2 GS, Steel Boots, 150k, 4 DS, 4 K-arm, 3 K-leg, 3 WH, 1 P-amulet, 1 bh-shield, 1 FS, 26bp's with Hmm's, 2154 Burst's

Premia: 50k, 10bp's with sd's

I left Premia and never looked back. A lot of angry people continued to follow me and flame me for years, they still do 6 years later. No surprise that it was the same people who had threatened and demanded. Vicotnic killed the last person who asked him to share and Akitra is reported to have given some small amount of goodies away to the more polite of askers. What a shame this quest produced only 3 rares, others deserved at least something for the time and effort they put into this quest.

Please tell me Morak, who were those angry people? I for one NEVER asked you nor anyone for anything. And out of those 15 people 5 were my rl-mates and none of us got shit, nor asked for anything but perhaps one time the day after. Yes, others deserved something aswell..

Harsch by CIP to give such loot but how hard would it be for you to take a pen and paper to write down the names of the people you have 100+ screenshots of and share those 3 antican mil with? (This was some serious rl-cash at the time.. can't estimate since I never traded to/with rl-cash but i'd say 1000 $$ rl-cash minimum)

If I had of stayed on Premia everyone would of gotten something, yet sadly its always a few who destroy it for the rest. Those few I did honor in private well deserved what they recived and continued to recive all the help I was able to give, they know who they are, and they never asked once for anything.

I regret nothing.

You were the guy who "destroyed everything for the rest". And you know that. That's why you put this whole bullshit story up to try and clean your name/rep.

And: you SHOULD regret a lot of this, as I killed you 3-4 times after my comeback ;) Not even Nomak the almighty could help you as he fell a few times aswell.

Anyhow, even if I've been writing these last lines directly to you, Morak, i'm not bitter :p And wasn't back then either. Sure, I killed you afterwards but it had little to nothing to do with this. It was simply because you were online, nothing personal ;)

EDIT: Btw, "Morak", you "left" Premia after this without looking back after this quest? That doesn't add up since im a lowlvl blue guy on these pics and the lvl 42 brown Sinth Ka'gar killed you repeateadly 1-2 months after this..

Last edited:
Hello and welcome. :)

Hamex & Gold Paladin here, pretty much knew everyone, Antica, Or Tibia as I would like to call it was great back in the days...
Chrono Cross and Arieswar was seen as Gods, lvl 66 and 87, highest of them all hah, might be able to find some screens of the old days if you'd like. ;)

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

I think I have to take back what I said about CC. Didn't know he was nr 2 after Arieswar and ahead of Kadgar.. maybe wasn't playing at the time not sure why I noticed him more. Erm.. anyways, WHY I realized this now is because I found a Thread in Swedens biggest internetforum... I was mentioned on the first page :)

N7e2QnN.png

"You don't need to be a "high-lvl" to own a server. I was vice-leader in Premias most evil guild and the mightiest with just a 40-something paladin a few years back until some GMs started power-abusing and deleted us(It was as said bigger than that :) )..."
Just first lines. Then ofcourse the thread goes on with every 2 posts stating "It was better in earlier versions".. :p

(OP hævdade på sida 2 att han vann alla krig mot de "onda" på Premia men næmner inte 13th Legion.. = efter min tid.)

/hævd over and out

Back