• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any, Any, Any, ANY NEWS

Focka

Reaction score
Hey @Mark

I think the community is getting very anxious on to whats going on. We know you work hard to make us happy and we appreciate it we really do thats why the loyal shadowcores community has been waiting patiently for some sort of event some sort of update some sort of life from the server! This message isnt to degrade the server or tell you that you are not working hard or that you are all about money or whatever the hell else people have said to you, im just simply asking for a progress report, if you have already stated one please delete this post and show me the link. Please Respond

Kind Reguards,
Side

Hey @Mark

I think the community is getting very anxious on to whats going on. We know you work hard to make us happy and we appreciate it we really do thats why the loyal shadowcores community has been waiting patiently for some sort of event some sort of update some sort of life from the server! This message isnt to degrade the server or tell you that you are not working hard or that you are all about money or whatever the hell else people have said to you, im just simply asking for a progress report, if you have already stated one please delete this post and show me the link. Please Respond

Kind Reguards,
Side
The support team is working on a update, it's just that they keep getting some kind of error on their test server = why they can't launch any new updates.

Back