• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any Big giulds

Reaction score
:ninja: Any Big giulds Who want to0 have a good warmode MSg me Almighty zac in game

Preferring Spanish powa or tele khlan

Thanks for offering, but I just wanted to do against Tele Khlan but they didn't wanted, (scared maybe).
In a few days I gonna message you for it, I just wanted it today, an hour ago but as Tele Khlan didn't so..

Thanks once again.

//Dyablo.

dyablo who would be scared of a guild that lost all the warmodes that fought?

ahahahahahahah Scared? ahahahahahahah You are very funny ;) Send wm! PLEASE!

Thanks for offering, but I just wanted to do against Tele Khlan but they didn't wanted, (scared maybe).
In a few days I gonna message you for it, I just wanted it today, an hour ago but as Tele Khlan didn't so..

Thanks once again.

//Dyablo.

dyablo fucking 15 years old kid, what do you mean writing Tele Khlan? you want insult my guild or what?

Ohh No!!!:( <Sarcasm> Dyablo, how could you!! write this awesome word wrong? "Tala Khan" ? omg im gonna kill you </Sarcams>

@Calar
Yeah that was hes last mistake now they will kill him in wm from stack hail tele khlan power !!

Tala Ban, pieace of shit guild, using magebot cuz their pvp is zero.

dyablo fucking 15 years old kid, what do you mean writing Tele Khlan? you want insult my guild or what?

Okay, so this is like the 100th time I see someone pick on Dyablo because of his age. So, he is 15 years old, born 1997. And he still have a lot more knownledge and even more social skills than you will probably ever get. And yet, you need to pick these fights with him all the time. However his english is not as sharp as a knife, and who the fuck cares as long as we can understand him smoothly? He doesn't come from an English speaking country, they barely speak English in Spain man.

Just quit the fuckin' picking on Dyablo. I bet you can't do a better job than he. Get lost dude.

Sirmaxi, people get jelous even in 2D game, im talking about Combo Leader.

And btw, Talala Balali?

Tala and khan, I'm not sure if the leaders know 100% what does it mean exactly this name and surname. ;)

Who said I'm not 15 years old? Anwyays. :p

I asked to Tele Khlan for warmode but they didn't wanted (Just scared).
So I'm NOT scared of doing any war mode in this server, feel free to message me for war, WHEN and WHERE.

@Dariumartins,
Many people cry for it and some doesn't. I don't care if my team lose or win, for me it's same because we just care about FIGHTING and dare to do warmode, nothing else.
Simply this and people like Tele Khlan won't understand what I mean so.. Just stop using NAVIGATION of Magebot or we have to call you LOOOOOSEEEEEEERS.
(Maybe this is the answer)

@Combo Leader (You're not in reality but I'm just calling you because you have this name on the Forum),
Sorry, but I'm not trying to insult your guild or something, just calling how other people do.
Did I insulted you that you had to write me like this?:
dyablo fucking 15 years old kid, what do you mean writing Tele Khlan? you want insult my guild or what?.

STOP-USING-NAVIGATION-AND-IT'S-EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND.

Most words used:
Fuck+ing: 2x.
Scared: 3x.
War-modes: 4x.

Dyablo today 20:00 polish time. Ab- Carlin, Ankrahmun- Darashia, Thais - Venore, just choose i already sent warmode to you ;) why you dont accept?

Tala Khan declared war against Spanish Powah

Dyablo today 20:00 polish time. Ab- Carlin, Ankrahmun- Darashia, Thais - Venore, just choose i already sent warmode to you ;) why you dont accept?

You sent a war declaration against us, OK.
But why are you asking me that why I'm not accepting it? As you said, at 200:00 Polish time so, be patient.

Ok :) and stop talking about that "navigation" because i feel weird... I dont know what the fu* it is, can you explain me?

Back
Top Bottom