• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Any can help me to compiling TFS 0.4 in MSVC?.

Eduardo170

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi community, first of all, i can compiling TFS 0.4 in MSVC 2015?, i have sources, and MSVC 2015, but i dont know much, what componentes i need(boost, sdk)?, any can help me?.

bump

Last edited by a moderator:
you have to find out each dependency that 0.4 uses, such as libxml and boost. after which, you need to install them and link them to the project in vc++ directories and linker.
it's not as easy as you might think, which is why i wouldn't bother doing this since it's tedious enough to switch from an old compiler, old engine, and old dependencies to modernize it.
you'd be better off using a version of 1.x that suits your needs for the client you are using (i think you are using 8.6 based off of previous posts, so i would recommend ninja's tfs 1.2 downgrade for 8.6 protocol)

you have to find out each dependency that 0.4 uses, such as libxml and boost. after which, you need to install them and link them to the project in vc++ directories and linker.
it's not as easy as you might think, which is why i wouldn't bother doing this since it's tedious enough to switch from an old compiler, old engine, and old dependencies to modernize it.
you'd be better off using a version of 1.x that suits your needs for the client you are using (i think you are using 8.6 based off of previous posts, so i would recommend ninja's tfs 1.2 downgrade for 8.6 protocol)
I understand your point, but, if it was difficult to get help for the scripts of this version of tfs, imagine when i upgrade my server to tfs 1.x

Back