• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling any can help me with compiling?

Eduardo170

Solutions
Reaction score
I'm going crazy. it's my first time compiling. i need help. i'm trying to compile a TFS 0.4 (i think it's easier than 1.2). i have followed this tutorial (click here) and these are the sources (click here) that i am trying to compile. but this fucking error:
Screenshot_1.png

B
ump

Last edited by a moderator:
Check if m_listNames and listnames_t is in your source code, either you didn't link something or a file is missing.
1.2 is ALOT easier to compile, 0.x can be tricky since it can be hard to find the correct libs for ex Linux.

IMO go with either 1.2 or 1.3 insted; Compiling on Windows · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub

Check if m_listNames and listnames_t is in your source code, either you didn't link something or a file is missing.
1.2 is ALOT easier to compile, 0.x can be tricky since it can be hard to find the correct libs for ex Linux.

IMO go with either 1.2 or 1.3 insted; Compiling on Windows · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub
Is easy for u, i am a have a lot de scripts of TFS 0.4, and i need to transform to 1.x , is hard for me, and i dont have money for paid a scripter, venezuela be like, my brother.

B
u
m
p

Last edited by a moderator:
Is easy for u, i am a have a lot de scripts of TFS 0.4, and i need to transform to 1.x , is hard for me, and i dont have money for paid a scripter, venezuela be like, my brother.

B
u
m
p

Trust me it's even harder for us to find a problem without the code.

Back