• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any chance of a war?

Mitch B

Reaction score
Hmmm, wont be around to much but want a war when i am. Anyone wanna war this is england? Dont care who, who is meant to be running this server right now? Seems like no one since i left after logging in today.

sfe mitch.. on tajzon now.

we can fight a bit but we have to get more ppl since killing 270 ek is realy hard work :)

Hmmm, wont be around to much but want a war when i am. Anyone wanna war this is england? Dont care who, who is meant to be running this server right now? Seems like no one since i left after logging in today.

sfe mitch.. on tajzon now.
Oh man we popd knighthood yesterday, also invite me okz?

Smellic or Tajzon ... who would u play? i would normally go for the ms but 204 - 273 and i lend smellic out so ... ;) beyond the obvious w.e dont even look like they have a team lol they meant to be the current best? :S

sfe

Smellic or Tajzon ... who would u play? i would normally go for the ms but 204 - 273 and i lend smellic out so ... ;) beyond the obvious w.e dont even look like they have a team lol they meant to be the current best? :S

sfe

dont got that many ppl atm, since many are on vacations and such

We dont want to be a bigger team, since we are a bunch of friends.

Yeah we could try to give u a fight as soon as my rls will come home from holiday.

Back