• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any chance talaturen can make a custom client?

xKnighter

Reaction score
As the title states above, Ive been wanting to use a program called WTFast, it basically reduces lag like crazy which i use on almost any ot that has a custom client (for some reason I cannot use an ip changer after I load the tibia client with WTFast) So i was wondering if their is any possibility of this. Plus everyone likes a custom client anyways (anyone dedicated to the server).

Thanks <3
Moon/Knighter

hex editor.. and some skills, and voila there's your custom client.
I'll build it for you for a small fee for my efforts putting my time on something that I have no use for.

Why dont you create your own custom client?

it is pretty hard, since all of the tutorials on otland are dated. and even trying google, nothing really comes up, apart from dated otland thread.

pointless post is pointless.

edit: if someone could tell me how to do it, ill make on for shadowcores, since i allready got the background for it;>

Back