Any custom server with low rate and custom map?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by drakylucas, May 1, 2018.

1. drakylucas

drakylucas Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any good server to start playing, with a full custom map and low experience rates?
    If possible, with lots of quests or a server that you need to kill some bosses or do some dungeons to unlock places and progress..

I've played a seasonal server called Ruthless Chaos, but I'm still waiting for the next season and I don't know any other server like that.

Suggestions?
    Please, with some player base.. I liked Necronia a lot but I don't like playing "offline" games (and you know, even if it's a pretty good server, it's on beta and there are less than 5 players online :( I don't like empty servers)
    Thanks.

2. pihagphg

pihagphg Active Member

Best Answers:
    currently theres only shit out there. If you test archlight you will probably enjoy it once you get used to it.

3. Evolunia

Evolunia Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey I would recomend ascalon it's a nice server and rpg and if u dont like that one i will soon open my server it will be evo server with no bots and other stuff but it wont be really rpg, so if u want nice rpg check it out Ascalon

4. Evalor

Evalor The Ancient One(Cahir)

Best Answers:
    BRING BACK TDS

3alola1 likes this.
  5. Zasranets

Zasranets Alan

Best Answers:
    @thread
    I search every day for such servers, but there is less and less as time goes on. The type of server you hope to play either never gets completed (due to how much work it takes) or has a low player base. Your best bet is to wait for the next season of Ruthless Chaos since you won't find anything close to it.

Would bring back so many memories.. would love to see TDS with a revamp. But the revival failed.. as I'm sure you remember, so my guess is we will never see it come back.

6. Dreww

Dreww Active Member

Best Answers: