• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any cute server online?

Hi, I don't know what you are looking for with custom, but I can recommend(obvious) my server Midhem - it's based on 7.7 but we have 98% custom graphics and 20-30% of the map is custom made, fun custom system like the hunger system: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/hunger.php) and lots more, check out wiki.

Kind regards & very welcome,
Link: [France] [7.8] Midhem Online | CUSTOM CLIENT | 2ND MAY 16:00 CEST (https://otland.net/threads/france-7-8-midhem-online-custom-client-2nd-may-16-00-cest.267182/)

I really don't like any of them, they have a good amount of players and that makes them a little more fun, but they are not what i am looking for, I'm more interested on classic old school servers with custom stuff (monsters, map, items, quest)like unline.org or ruthleschaos, I tried alot of servers but none of them are actually what i am looking for, it could be a little weird but, in unline.org, that fking server felt like a home cuz the first owner and the players were so invested on it that actually made it felt like the 7.8 tibia we all remember, im not saying last versions of tibia are bad, but sometimes they are not fitted in the right direction. They feel like a fucking arcade or another shit game gender instead of giving the rpg player history building feeling that's so iconic from Tibia.

I really don't like any of them, they have a good amount of players and that makes them a little more fun, but they are not what i am looking for, I'm more interested on classic old school servers with custom stuff (monsters, map, items, quest)like unline.org or ruthleschaos, I tried alot of servers but none of them are actually what i am looking for, it could be a little weird but, in unline.org, that fking server felt like a home cuz the first owner and the players were so invested on it that actually made it felt like the 7.8 tibia we all remember, im not saying last versions of tibia are bad, but sometimes they are not fitted in the right direction. They feel like a fucking arcade or another shit game gender instead of giving the rpg player history building feeling that's so iconic from Tibia.

so u want custom or orginal oldschool server? i've checked unline.org and dat shop

lmao

I was talking about the REAL AND GOOD unline.org no that custom server mixxed with rl map lol @Adposatnr
at least we're still online, while the old server will never come back;)
Post automatically merged:

I was talking about the REAL AND GOOD unline.org no that custom server mixxed with rl map lol @Adposatnr

you must be one of those players who miss spending thousands of usd for a set and a premium more expensive than tibia rl🤔

Free coins tasks

as always haters are active😂
yeah sure only around 13k coins to farm for gear swaps shouldnt take that much without that gear

only 7500 tibia coins for 50% CDR on amulet and right only 650 points for 30% max hp yeah surely not op

oh 2.5x higher attack speed for only 500 tibia conis (around 20 tasks which takes u atleast 3h each)

aaaaand then upgrade that weapon for only 450 coins so u get 75% dmg boost!!

just by looking at amount of tibia coins per every task i can tell that U NEVER did any of those tasks on rl tibia when u reward slow and boring/waste tasks with less tibia coins than those fast with good xp and profit xdd

yeah sure only around 13k coins to farm for gear swaps shouldnt take that much without that gear

only 7500 tibia coins for 50% CDR on amulet and right only 650 points for 30% max hp yeah surely not op

oh 2.5x higher attack speed for only 500 tibia conis (around 20 tasks which takes u atleast 3h each)

aaaaand then upgrade that weapon for only 450 coins so u get 75% dmg boost!!

just by looking at amount of tibia coins per every task i can tell that U NEVER did any of those tasks on rl tibia when u reward slow and boring/waste tasks with less tibia coins than those fast with good xp and profit xdd

owww www haters attack again

He gave you constructive criticism and you respond with this? I must agree with the post above me
keep sending your super constructive criticism i'm writing them all down, meanwhile i will be making some dollars on my server the way it is😘

what are you, 15? Grow up. Do not post about your server if you're going to be all butt-hurt if someone says something bad about it

actually i am 14 thanks for being interested, i promise not to post anything in this community average, i just saw the member asking about an old server on which i am owner please do not waste more time answering my post brb

because of immature people like you that we, brazilians, are seen as the scum of ot community

It is very mature on the part of other members using phrases like "trash" and hateful people are normal to be in this community for a long time I have not visited and still continues.

Back