• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any decent custom projects/servers out there?

ilpoonu

Reaction score
Well I'm a player who enjoys the old rpg feeling, that is anything below 10x is perfect, anything above 10x is fine and anything above 20x rates is too much. Basically I would like to find a custom server or project that has
1)low rates
2)custom map
3)original 4 vocation system - paladin, knight, druid, sorcerer
4)no buy to win server

Frankly speaking I don't even get the point of having real map ots UNLESS the version is 7.72 or below, it is just sad to see what open tibia has come to. I do hope there are still any projects around that fit these 4 points or I'll have to wait another year, again in hopes that something pops up next year.

Ascalon-world.com
Its custom... Well it has all 4 vocs but you got 2 choices when promoteing instead of 1 :p

Normal promotion example:
Knight --> Elite Knight
Ascalon promotion example
Knight --> Crusader (Tank) or Berserker (Damage Dealer)

Ascalon has kinda evolved beyond just tibia.... Its much more complex.. give it a try.. If you don't like it just quit it halfway no problem :p but its worth a try.

The shop is almost empty :p you can live forever without buying anything from it.. Its just there incase someone wants to support the server and get some small "perks" not a big deal. (Not p2w)

Imho the server is kinda low rate... took me several hours to lvl to the lvl I got to... so I guess its a good server for you :p Its fast to lvl but you need to do something for it.. you might get 1 lvl every 10 minutes in low lvls and later it will take like several hours to get 1 lvl.
Here you got the link, go check the site.. They even balance the smallest things... If you like a very balanced server with regular updates go there :)
http://ascalon-world.com/

Last edited:
That one is pay to win... Holy shit never seen something as pay to win as that one XD
Code:
Endymion's Wand.

The most powerful mage weapon in the game. This wand does high damage by shooting an electric shock ball to your opponent
Just saying xD

But I find this even more intresting xD
Code:
1-300 €	You are able to make your own character sets aswell. You can make your own offers if you want a higher level character and more items and money. Contact the staff if you choose this option.
This makes me laugh xD

Yea you can buy stuff but you dont need to buy. Most ppl aint buying anything. I havent Im doing just fine there ^^ Try out before judging!

The fact that when you buy something you become the best player there is, makes it P2W. I won't even need to play to get 1000000x stronger than you even tho I never even played it.. I don't even need to login.. Just paying for a char and I am better than you.

Not even sure how the map is.

Ascalon-world.com
Its custom... Well it has all 4 vocs but you got 2 choices when promoteing instead of 1 :p

Normal promotion example:
Knight --> Elite Knight
Ascalon promotion example
Knight --> Crusader (Tank) or Berserker (Damage Dealer)

Ascalon has kinda evolved beyond just tibia.... Its much more complex.. give it a try.. If you don't like it just quit it halfway no problem :p but its worth a try.

The shop is almost empty :p you can live forever without buying anything from it.. Its just there incase someone wants to support the server and get some small "perks" not a big deal. (Not p2w)

Imho the server is kinda low rate... took me several hours to lvl to the lvl I got to... so I guess its a good server for you :p Its fast to lvl but you need to do something for it.. you might get 1 lvl every 10 minutes in low lvls and later it will take like several hours to get 1 lvl.
Here you got the link, go check the site.. They even balance the smallest things... If you like a very balanced server with regular updates go there :)
Ascalon. Discover the unknown.

Sadly I really don't like any new vocations/promotions. There has only been 1 server where I loved the custom vocations, but that server was really different from tibia or other ot servers. However if there really are no more custom maps around then guess I'll have to give this one a try.

Server Information - THE OUTCAST
You could try this one too. It's 7.6 with custom map and original 4 vocations.

Checked the shop and just that made the rating of the server -10/10.

Back