• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any Dormant chars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casa

Welsh Reaper
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
anyone got an old char thats got some descent eq on it so i can hunt with it? I fancy becoming a valued member of Radonia... after checking out the Test serv it looks great, but dont want the tediouse hours of getting past the 40lvl barrier ;p. so if you got any dormant char and want it lvled i'm your guy ;p

I only takes like a day casa. :)

yeh, i've been playing for less than a day and i'm like... lvl 19, and that's about 4 hours in total since I had lectures today haha

love the server though, i'm dragging my friends into playing it with me haha

many of mine rl game this server,

i started because they played it, first i think it was boring, but when i came in the game, and explore and saw it ROX

erm... back to the subject please lol... you guys are funny you can have slagging matches in a toystory thread :p

Casa, why not playing your own char and not wasting your time waiting for someone to give you a good char? If you had began you could be about lvl 30-40 right now. Even more.

Casa, why not playing your own char and not wasting your time waiting for someone to give you a good char? If you had began you could be about lvl 30-40 right now. Even more.

I hate rats :S

then you fail at rpg.

Lvl 105 on flyff (Blade)Named Casatronic
Lvl 60 on Knight Online (Rogue assasin)Manes server Named Evil1
and Lvl 59 (Fire mage) Named Rife.
i own most games... My hating rats has nothing to do with being crap at mmorpg's.
I clearly dont se your point!

I hate hunting rats, 'cos they're like the first thing you hunt in games...

...why stab a rat for 30 or so seconds at lvl 1 when you could just stamp on it's head? lol seriously... slamming a club onto a rat and causing a "spark" is stupid, it would splat the lil thing! haha

Lvl 105 on flyff (Blade)Named Casatronic
Lvl 60 on Knight Online (Rogue assasin)Manes server Named Evil1
and Lvl 59 (Fire mage) Named Rife.
i own most games... My hating rats has nothing to do with being crap at mmorpg's.
I clearly dont se your point!

You have no life or how you do it?! I tried playing FlyFF got highest lvl 25... I tried play Tibia got lvl 20 after 1 year lol...

Last edited:
You have no life or how you do it?! I tried playing FlyFF got highest lvl 25... I tried play Tibia got lvl 20 after 1 year lol...

o0 25 in flyff o0 then you missed out ;p lvl 60 you get your 2nd job ;p merc-blade/knight. and others! you need to stay in a party to get good exp ;p
the higher the lvl of tthe party the more the party skills you can use! and 1 year to get to lvl 20 on tibia.. is pretty slow..
I can get to lvl 20 within 2 days! (aslong as i get through the rat stage!)
as for a life i am quite successfull!

Jonny said you failed at rpg, not mmorpg, which is a distinct metaphoric allusion to the idea of rats being a general introductory creature.

From the context, it was more of a joke than an insult. Your response was a bit aggressive.

Jonny said you failed at rpg, not mmorpg, which is a distinct metaphoric allusion to the idea of rats being a general introductory creature.

From the context, it was more of a joke than an insult. Your response was a bit aggressive.

nono... Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games o0
you tell me the diff!
They are the same in definition!, although one may not be online. so ffs shutit!

I Just dont like Rats o0 i aint asking for a metaphore nor am i asking to have an evaluation on my psyche.

I know it will only take 5 mins to kill the necessary amount to become a high enough lvl not to ever glance upon another again.
I HATE RATS.
Paying 3 months prem on rl tibs for a respectable char on rad... unless it violates any rules ^^

Well, Casa, I could get you a lvl 15+ char. Easily, but if you use your money on something else. Ok? Maybe donating for Mind Frags? That would be your pay method for the desent character with desent equipment.

Sure sir :)no probs... Erm how do i donate for mind frags???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back