• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Any freelance mapper who is interested in making a desert city?

Andréew

Humble mapper.
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, as the title says " Desert city" thats whats on the table right now.
If you are interested PM me and we will discuss further.

ps. if you are not "known" by the community and i have not seen any of your works, please have some photos ready to send me :)

Bump

Bumperino, no one wants to earn a quick buck? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But... You are an incredible mapper yourself o_O

Why not save bucks and time to use one of the many here: [10.77] Map Draft

If you still looking for mapper I would recommend explaining which version you are using.

Well thank You for the kind words!
But the thing is, i like to have some input from other mappers on the map aswell and Im not in a mood to map a city
But if no one will, i will do it myself when the time comes :)

Using 10.98 Thats one of the things that was going to get clear in the "if interested we'll discuss further.

KjermaQ

Hello there, I would be willing to do this for free if you like, My style or talent may not be up to par with your expectations though. Heres quick sample of what I've been working on for the last 30 minutes or so. It has an aqueduct kind of system with a mountain that will be pretty tall in the right corner, On the bottom right I planned to add some nice big beach houses with balconies over the water. In the top left I added broken down fire temple of sorts. Just a quick sample and could look a lot better. But I didn't want to keep building incase no one wanted it =]. Let me know if your interested further and you could give me more of an idea what you want, High exp, RPG style, how many houses etc. I will be using auto-border, if thats a problem then I can't help I don't have the time to build it with SimOne style mapping, also players don't really care when they get into the game aslong as the map is fun.

Imgur

Back