• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any fun custom server?

juanelillo

Reaction score
since every server in otserverlist is BR or Rl i rather just play RL... but come on, where are the funny custom servers at?

Animera still needs alot of work.(mostly unplayable).
Shadowrealm its mafia owned by 1 donor guild.(EXTREME pay to win server).
Cyntara is just a lose cause right now.(just look at it's players online list).
Ruthlesschaos is missing or dead, idk.
RetrosCores has one of the best staff or teams or dev's whatever but its a 7.4 just a 7.4 and thats it(I KNOW ITS SUPOSSED TO BE LIKE THAT) but i feel that super team its being wasted in a extremely boring stationary 7.4 its just a waste of potencial.
And all the others 7.4 are just ugly.
Pxg just sucks (if you actually played pokémon you will understand) also br.
Pokewish its really close to be a good pokémon server but need some time.

I know there should be one at least 1 fun server AT LEAST 1 enjoyable server somewhere but i only know this forum and otserverlist if there is actually another site where the good servers(pls no more br servers i beg you) let me know.

I think Evolunia is really a good custom server based on Evo, I joined for few days and I had fun but the only trouble which made me quit quick is that its hard to catch up with old players who played for year+

There's a tibia minecraft server, that's super custom isnt it lol

Yeah the Tibia minecraft server is fantastic. The monsters definitely need some much needed love and attention though. Here's their FB.

World of Therran has many years of development and a 100% full custom map with more quests and secrets than a normal "plug-and-play-custom" server with a good team and they had 2-3 Betas already, they are close friends and in my opinion the server is ready to launch already but they wish to do some polishing before making an official launch or statement.

Join the World of Therran (8ware) Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/ZuPxKGM) this is their discord server, join if you wish to follow the project from another perspective.

dblots.org.pl perhaps, if you're into that stuff. I just wish I had a fraction of the knowledge that some people have in this community so I could have a go at this myself but I have no time to dedicate to learning it all which is upsetting :/

since every server in otserverlist is BR or Rl i rather just play RL... but come on, where are the funny custom servers at?

RetrosCores has one of the best staff or teams or dev's whatever but its a 7.4 just a 7.4 and thats it(I KNOW ITS SUPOSSED TO BE LIKE THAT) but i feel that super team its being wasted in a extremely boring stationary 7.4 its just a waste of potencial.

I know there should be one at least 1 fun server AT LEAST 1 enjoyable server somewhere but i only know this forum and otserverlist if there is actually another site where the good servers(pls no more br servers i beg you) let me know.
I really would love for you to try rooktales. It's a new server and I've worked super hard on it. I'm s very RPG oriented, no pay to win whatsoever and tons of content

I've played Pokemon for 20 years but I'm confused to why you think that PxG sucks but not Pokewish lol

unplayable? 🤔

Back