• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any GM please answer me

mastah

Reaction score
why am i delited afer first ban ??? i realy can understand it all my friends told me that u need 3 bans ....so pls ansver me:blink:

I bet you got an answer but due to your lack of English skills you couldn't understand the reason.

Hello Everyone!

GM I Think this deletion isn't soo fair as you would like to show it. The guy has recieved his 1 warning and it should lead to banishment not directly to deletion. It says in your Rule 2: external applications that boting and etc. is leading to banishment not directly to deletion and I think that there should be fair if atleast second warning would lead to banishment and we can all clearly see that many of the guys we're deleted after 3 warnings soo why Sir Icky got deleted after 1 warning? Please reply.

Ty, Regards Mindzer.

Honestly, its fair.

I will make an example of me.
I know the rules, i have read everything more than 3 times, so i go bot, i know that i CAN be banned 2 times... then it will be deletion. <------ doesnt sounds like abuse?

Hello

Still waiting on GM to tell me why he was deleted without any warning? And honestly you think it's fair 302468 got atleast warning before deletion but he got deleted directly? Hmm it looks like to me that someone is trying to get some free cash from donating in undelete your account or maybe not I don't know still waiting on Talaturens answer why there was no warning?

~Regards Mindzer~

Last edited:
Dude, don't judge other since your skill suck too...read it once more or maybe you don't understand it too? -.^?

Oh of course, my skills sucks big time :p

For your information, I just shared my theory that's it, since things like this has occurred many times before.

You got banned once with final warning = 3 warnings. When you then get banned again you get deleted.

You got banned once with final warning = 3 warnings. When you then get banned again you get deleted.

Hello ty for reply!

But still listen there was no Final Warning o_O!? What do you say on that? Please Talaturen reply because you should help not that you ignore us! I would like to hear your part of the story because I really can't understand it? So please show me good reason. Ty

~Regards Mindzer~

Hello ty for reply!

But still listen there was no Final Warning o_O!? What do you say on that? Please Talaturen reply because you should help not that you ignore us! I would like to hear your part of the story because I really can't understand it? So please show me good reason. Ty

~Regards Mindzer~

Originally Posted by Hani View Post

??? Does that answer your question?

??? Does that answer your question?

Dude please don't spam if you don't know whats going on...there was no Final Warning if you understand or no...maybe I can try to make some picture for you to understand few simple words...

~Regards Mindzer~

Hello

GM will we get the answer or what? If you host such a OT and everything you should have time for help and such not that you say 2 words lock thread and ignore everything...So please give me answer or Private Message me with time when we can talk on Softcores about it..

~Regards Mindzer~

I already gave you a answer.

Hello

Hmm Guys I really don't know hot to Tell you on other way but there was no FINAL WARNING!!!! Please read slowly and then try to answer me. And if you mean on that ban which happened before it was recalled after 2min because GM noticed he made mistake so I don't know why character was deleted maybe you made mistake once more or I don't know...Please reply with answer which will answer me what I want not what you see in that deletion. I know that there is Final Warning but There was NO Final Warning. And please tell me some time that we can meat on softcores and have a talk because that forum talking is a bit annoying. Ty

~Regards Mindzer~

Back