• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any good open world MMOs?

T

tejdi

Hello otlanders.
I'm Mateusz and with my team [4 boys, 5 girls] we're searching for a new [can be old] MMO Open World game for long nights. We played a lot in League Of Legends and Tibia. We also like Gothic and it's really fantastic but not online. Can you help us and say game name? [English/Polish]

Your Tejdi.

Try again Tibia! It has the best pvp system ever made, a lot of items, big map, epic quest & monsters!!

I remember silkroad dont know if it is still as cool as it used to be :p

I'm playing Tera in my free time. It's beautiful and a breath of fresh air. Although I'm not a high level, from what I've seen it's a really nice game, give it a shot if you want... and if you have like 40 GB hard disk space lol. ;-;

Sevencore EN - Webzen
Świetna gra.
Jakbyś chciał pomocy to - 4drik, będę pomagał ;)

Great game.
If someone needs help - 4drik, I will help :)

I assume you play free games only?
You could try Path of Exile, Its a diablo 2 inspired mmo. Very fun in groups.

IF you are tired of Tibia, Mu, Lol and Ragnarok, try Digimon Masters Online :)

Yeah Tera is a good option.
I've played Neverwinter few weeks ago for some time with many friends and we enjoyed it, fun to play in teams.

(by the way, what League of Legends server?)

if you want to pay, go for guildwars2

free - tera or aura kingdom if you like anime style

World of Warcraft - private servers such: Atlantiss [Eng/Pol] or Sunwell [Pol only]
Free to play, lots of hours spent during nights.This game is developed and upgraded all the time since 2004~

Blizzard spent over 10 years for upgrading this game, improving it etc. Trust me, if you're looking for free2play MMORPG with open world you have to try WoW on private servers.

I know WoW isn't open world, but maybe the private servers are.

If you are looking for Open-World mmos only I think Archeage is open-world.

They just don't make Open-World MMOs anymore (Everyone on 1 map with no load screens)

WoW is open world. Loading screens occurs only when you are teleporting for long distances (Your PC have to load everything, different trees, mountains etc). Also there's a 'Instance System' which really helps. This was added only for lazy players.

Map is huge, to 'just walk' from one end corner to the other you have to spent few hours. Ofc there are mounts, horses, flying things, mage's portals etc. With it you can save LOTS of time.

Back