• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any good OT soon?

since paladin hits you for 150 with only enchanted spear PVP is fucking stupid there, also if i know you have to buy pacc. i dont know if you know but like month ago two friends of GM joined server, so... in 24h they was top 1 and top 2 in lvl's (120 level in less then 24h, server had like week already and highest level was some swish and he was 115 after playing everyday for 15h) and top 1/top 2 in distance/shielding. NICE OT. VERY NICE. as i can see, they are deleted now, what the fuck is wrong with this gm dude?

Premium only means you can buy houses, use premium outfits and you get a loot message the rest is for free. And i dont really care about the rest I just wanna pk :D not no life to top level

im not really into oldschool tibia, also tibijka is a copy of eloth, and its full of polish guys which seems to be very toxic towards not polish people. medivia is ten times better since it have english talking community. im the type of player from shadowcores lunarforce early hexera, lately i was playing on thronx but its dead for some time now. I heard rumors about retro shadowcores but i dont know if thats true or just plot.

Eloth. Damn almost 8 years later people still remember ;D

which is basically copy paste gratz for you ! same engine, same gameplay, same files, just diffrent name nice!

which is basically copy paste gratz for you ! same engine, same gameplay, same files, just diffrent name nice!
Wtf are you talking about? We have never had LooSik eloth files, we made it by ourself.
Try to read again what I wrote above.. by OUR I means - (me, gesior, adam, uszmen)

Yeah I've never released any of the files or sold it to anyone. Project just died due to me lacking time/money to fund futher development. Eloth was self-funded for all the time, and back then servers were super expensive compared to now. Then couple DDoS'es and lack of resources to fund futher uptime killed the project.

I've been playing highexp.eu again recently, has 100~ people at peak times. If you don't think of it as a highexp ots and look at rebirths as if they were levels, then it's actually kind of medium rate. The community is 80% shit and you absolutely need donates if you want to play though, but they're actually pretty easy to get from playing the ots, each item costs 150 mdc which you can get every day (you'd have to bot though). There are some quest items that are the strongest in the game though as well as crafting items which are the strongest too.

I really like the pvp as well, if you're good you can kill people with a higher rebirth than you thanks to the freeze runes, and if you're really good you can solo pretty much any voc, even knights.

There's a few unique custom spells that make every vocation different, for example druids have a spell that makes someone immune to damage and getting frozen which makes them pretty op in 1v1's as well as increases their damage, on top of that they have sio as well as paralyse (just like on rl pretty much) Knights have a spell that does a lot of damage but costs them mana, and their hits overall are pretty weak. They're also pretty much unkillable 1v1 unless you do a "perfect freeze" which basically means that they can't heal for 8~ seconds straight, and they heal to full health with their UH, same applies to pallies which makes the two vocs the easiest to play. Sorcerers have a UE spell that costs 50% of their mana but does a lot of damage, they also have a wave spell that does more damage than SD.

Some places need certain items to go there so it's not all evo, although up until about 700 rebirths (which you can get extremely quickly now, about 5-7 days, maybe even quicker)the best place to hunt is a castle.

As for the admins they're pretty cool guys IMO, not corrupt or anything and the server hasn't reset in 6~ years, they haven't said anything in months though. There's also some anti bot features such as anti afk check which bots can't read and if you fail it you get jailed for 6 hours and the next time 1 week, can't remember the rest. To rebirth you need to do a captcha which bots can't read, so pretty much nobody is afk for a long time.

But like I said the community = cancer, but it would be fun to start a new english speaking guild again like it was 4 years ago.

Back