• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any good Poke-OT out there?

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
damn I havent played tibia for so long, i was trying to find a fun pokemon OT just to waste some time on but couldnt find on otservlist.

I'm not interested in PAdventures, it's really boring.

1. If you want a very polished and professional server with a decent amount of English speaking players then your best bet would be PokeXGames. I didn't enjoy it very much due to the way the Pokemon system worked and eventually got bored.

2. The most recent one I've played was Pokemon Kpdo. I think it's been one of the most fun Pokemon servers I've played. It has a faster pace than other servers and you don't have to play it for an entire year just to get some cool Pokemon. I ended up playing it for 2-3 weeks and I managed to get some cool Pokemon including a few shiny Pokemon. The main problem was that there were no English speaking players.

There's a few more out there but they are mostly in different languages and don't contain people that speak English.

Back