• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any guild wants a warmode?

Unnamed01

Reaction score
We are completed team and we do not recruting, if there is someone who wants a warmode msg to leader of guild Too Late.
Be sure of this warmode... Since 2 last warmods leaders deleted their guild to avoid snakes. however we do not need to snakezzz reallyyyy. We would like to play Ob and we are accept close battles, however min frag limit is 50, If u are interested in msg to the leader.

So sad, no good teams playing on shadowcores. If there will be any old team you wont even msg leader for wm...

Im retired now. Sometimes fighting on lunar :ninja: Maybe after holidays i'll make reload :D

So sad, no good teams playing on shadowcores. If there will be any old team you wont even msg leader for wm...

U said that after sunday u'll gonna make a reaload again on shadowcores, besides we owns yesterday everyone from your team and thanks for vilox bp

U said that after sunday u'll gonna make a reaload again on shadowcores, besides we owns yesterday everyone from your team and thanks for vilox bp

its not hard to kill members of synthesis without there commander helping them trust me my team raped 10 synthesis once when we were way less trust me its not a acheivement and we've gotten at least 3 bps form synthesis members all have 2+ softies its not a achievement...

its not hard to kill members of synthesis without there commander helping them trust me my team raped 10 synthesis once when we were way less trust me its not a acheivement and we've gotten at least 3 bps form synthesis members all have 2+ softies its not a achievement...

who said is an acheivement? Nuskey writing shit whole time, but i don't care about him if hes so choky reload team and try beat us, who cares what hes gonna wrote here, if he just writing like idiot " if we reload ur team will lose to 0" Sure thing, but nuskei team losing even with brazillian team they are really really bad, they never own any goooood team as bound or wipe again. Nuskei is big ZERO nothing else i know him since tibia 8.6 while i played with flippare members and wille's team they never owns us and fucking beign pwnage every single battle.

Since Wille is back and make reload of All In I think from tomorrow (tuesday) there will be nice battles on LunarForce =) Transfer to LunarForce with your teams and be ready to rumble ^^

Uff Tali When a server is invaded with BR's one moth later the server has to shutdown

Since Wille is back and make reload of All In I think from tomorrow (tuesday) there will be nice battles on LunarForce =) Transfer to LunarForce with your teams and be ready to rumble ^^

All you're doing anymore is just advertising everybody to bring their teams to LunarForce. You are looking very desperate to me, makes me want to come to LunarForce a little bit less. ( Not that I was going to come anyways ).

who cares if u will transfer he just said that there will be fights if you don't want to transfer it's np

Gettin bak to the point you should war us in ob for 50 frags

Back