• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any interest in tutorial for recording and editing tibia movies?

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I occasionally get questions on these topics and even though Otland doesn't have a huge community dedicated to video editing I think many "ordinary" OT players tried making at one at some point. It could be both basic settings and features/techniques to use as well as more advanced tutorials.

Ultimately I'd do it for myself but it's always good to know if there is any interest.

I occasionally get questions on these topics and even though Otland doesn't have a huge community dedicated to video editing I think many "ordinary" OT players tried making at one at some point. It could be both basic settings and features/techniques to use as well as more advanced tutorials.

Ultimately I'd do it for myself but it's always good to know if there is any interest.
Every bit of information regardless of what it is is useful to someone at some point.

Back