• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any new oldschool servers coming soon?

Tony32

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello guys.
I'm about to start pulling my hair soon as there are no "high/mid-rated"(minimum 10x) oldschool servers up.
Me and my friends are just waiting for a new server to pop up there, but unfortunately none seem to be on the way.

I would love to host my own oldschool server with higher rates, but I can't because it's (unfortunately) a MUST to have an expensive dedicated server with DDoS protection nowadays. I do own a fully working 7.4 server running on my Linux box, but can't host it as it will get DDosed in a week tops. Which of course sucks as I remember hosting a server at home with 1mbit up and still lag free with 30 players and no worries for ddos..
7.4 -> 7.72 are the ones we are after.

Please let me know if there are any new servers on the way OR if you know a way to host the server at home with a protection against DDos (which I doubt)
Kind regards,
Tony

Back