• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any old Magic the Gathering players here ?

pihagphg

Reaction score
Hey guys!

My girlfriend is a Social worker & kinda motivated me to be more generous aswell which made me start going to a Local school after they close & hang out with some of the kids that have a hard time Dealing with their Life / having an aweful place at home / abusive parents etc you get it I guess.

We quickly got bored from playing soccer etc so I introduced them to my private favorite hobby, being Magic the gathering. I play the game for many years and love it so spreading the love for that game towards these kids is amazing. They love it ! The art, the gameplay, their even damn good! well atelast some of them :D

Anyway, I currently am paying out of my own pocket to provide preconstructed decks for them to play on since Wizards of the Coast is not answering my email asking for some cards for these kids, I wanted to ask otland if they have old leftovers, just jank cards. nothing of value. It doesnt even need to be good. They just want to play and I already gave all of my leftovers away to them. Please, if you are interested, look through your cards beforehand! I do not want to rip you off of your old gems & expensive cards. Just the crap you dont bother playing with is already able to make a lot of peoples day.

Just let me know if you are interested & we can talk (can give you private information of the school & send pictures to prove that the stuff is going to be used etc.)

if you dont play magic, give it a try. its amazing.

Very cool, I don't have mine anymore but people like you make the world go round, thanks for the joy you bring to them.

Back