• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any older players left here?

Ice Meto

Deadly Cold
Reaction score
Who's still playing this server?

And does anyone know an e-mail address from Rovryttar Klas, Svensson or any other person from that Swedish group?
Forget their names and I would like to get in contact with them!

Thanks in advance :)

Regards,
Ice Meto

I think I still got the acc to my old lvl 360~ mage... but not sure..

Me, Patrik & Matte started on Hexana.

That ot has sick many players :p 450 active ones all day long!

If you wanna join us:
Client 8.6
IP hexana.net

Msg me on: Rin Azhari, Ice Meto, Gildrion Blackbolt or Vinny Leyden
Or Patrik: Iskall
Or Matte: Kokhet

There's sick many Polish players, so we want to start a guild and slay as many as possible :p

Contact me if you want to join!

[email protected]

This is nostalgia for me, i mean.
Played this OT for like 2 years ago at least.

Were always online doin some crazy stuff, either on my mage or the paladin me and a friend had. Were doin best exp etc, were at top 5 until level 280~ somwhere, then this ot just fuckd everthing up and people started to leave etc.

Was playing with "Murderers in progress - MIP" i remember, we had a lot of different guild names, think we had like "Blood Legacy" too. Our movies is still up at youtube etc.

We really had a great time, still thinkin about all of you ive been playing with. *HUGS*

Best Regards

Crawd

Actually logged in yesterday just for fun, then when browsing the forums i saw this, cool! long time no see mate!

This is nostalgia for me, i mean.
Played this OT for like 2 years ago at least.

Were always online doin some crazy stuff, either on my mage or the paladin me and a friend had. Were doin best exp etc, were at top 5 until level 280~ somwhere, then this ot just fuckd everthing up and people started to leave etc.

Was playing with "Murderers in progress - MIP" i remember, we had a lot of different guild names, think we had like "Blood Legacy" too. Our movies is still up at youtube etc.

We really had a great time, still thinkin about all of you ive been playing with. *HUGS*

Best Regards

Crawd

Crawd! :p Remember me.. Stanken av Torgeir! HEHEHE

haha ice meto remember me? Jake char was Rydell i had lary gango at one point aswell :)

Oh, all the old times, lot of fun there was on softcores. Haha, makes me giggle seeing people like Aggro~ claiming to be me.

Back