• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any other here like extreme metal?

No one here that's more into grind core music?
Like Pig Destroyer or Bathub Shitter?
When I said extreme metal, I didn't mean CoB, CoF, Pantera and so on. : )

i like it The Berzercer Rox and other who i don't remenber now :p

i like it The Berzercer Rox and other who i don't remenber now :p

The Berzerker is noize/hardcore techno? Not metal. They are awesome.

But after checking the web I also the there is a death/grind band names the berzerker. Is it just me that's lost? Give me some albums/names of songs so I can check my collection.

I hate all that Hardcore , heavy Metal shit .. listen to soem real music like Indie say Bloodhound Gang or soemthing.

The Academy Is.. ?

Heard of any of these?

Lol I don't like metal cuz I don't understand....
I'm from venezuela only speak spanish and write english but have a bad hear for rock XD

First off, there are way to many f*cking versions of metal. There shouldnt be more then 5 styles for the same genre.

Now with that said no I dont like heavy metal or death metal, I believe the only metal bands I like are Atreyu and Bullet for my valentine.

I'm more of an indie/emo/alternative

I hate all that Hardcore , heavy Metal shit .. listen to soem real music like Indie say Bloodhound Gang or soemthing.

The Academy Is.. ?

Heard of any of these?

You call that real music? Fucking learn something about music.

First off, there are way to many f*cking versions of metal. There shouldnt be more then 5 styles for the same genre.

Now with that said no I dont like heavy metal or death metal, I believe the only metal bands I like are Atreyu and Bullet for my valentine.

I'm more of an indie/emo/alternative

Well music changes, so does the genres. Better go cut your wrist fucking emo filthy shit.

I dont understand this fued between f*cking metal and emo kids. alot of metal songs are freaken emo for christ sakes, and since you apparently want to stereotype, why dont you go put your head through a f*cking wall and cut the head off a goat you satan worshiping piece of sh*t :)

See I can act like an ignorant militant christian red neck too :p

I dont understand this fued between f*cking metal and emo kids. alot of metal songs are freaken emo for christ sakes, and since you apparently want to stereotype, why dont you go put your head through a f*cking wall and cut the head off a goat you satan worshiping piece of sh*t :)

See I can act like an ignorant militant christian red neck too :p

I'm a fully atheist. I don't believe in heaven, hell or satan. I have no religion and do not celebrate christmas, easter such shit.
I'm not the emo shitface here so I have no need to cut myself. You go do your shit little twat.

I kinda like most kinds of metal , death , black , metalcore and so on. Mostly listening to Chimaira , Caliban , Dimmu Borgir, Lamb of God and Devildriver ftm ;)

hell no!
first of all i like to understand the lyrics when i hear something. and not having a headache with a lot of noise!

I'm a fully atheist. I don't believe in heaven, hell or satan. I have no religion and do not celebrate christmas, easter such shit.
I'm not the emo shitface here so I have no need to cut myself. You go do your shit little twat.

If your IQ werent 30 that might make me upset oh w8 no were stereotyping again, i'm sorry if your IQ werent 30 I might cut myself over this :'( lol!

If your IQ werent 30 that might make me upset oh w8 no were stereotyping again, i'm sorry if your IQ werent 30 I might cut myself over this :'( lol!

A persons IQ can't be 30, so guess you have to cut yourself :p

I don't see what IQ have to do with this?

Back