• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any Puerto Ricans?

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I see Puerto Rico voted for statehood for the first time.
This means, if Congress agrees, Puerto Rico will be the 51st state of the United States of America.

Here's what the 51st state flag could possibly look like:

800px-us_51_star_possible_flag_svg1.png

Here's what the 51st state flag could possibly look like:

This almost puzzled me. The flag gets an extra star each state added?
Or
Every state has their own flag and state 1 has 1 star, 2 has 2 stars etc? =/ (this was sarcastic)

Thing is, only 4% of Puerto Ricans want to be independent from the United States, that caught my eye.

This almost puzzled me. The flag gets an extra star each state added?
Or
Every state has their own flag and state 1 has 1 star, 2 has 2 stars etc? =/ (this was sarcastic)

Texas would love your second option.
Seems like a whole different country down there (went there in September)

Thing is, only 4% of Puerto Ricans want to be independent from the United States, that caught my eye.

Not only that.. Partido Popular Democratico(PPD) Which won governor this elections want to stay indifferent. So I highly doubt they would like to summit request for state on these elections.

In my opinion I prefer Puerto Rico not being a state. We don't pay land tax other than IPA. We get all the benefits expect we can't vote for presidential elections.

The United State's not going to let go of Puerto Rico any time soon.

PD: To all of those saying No.. Do make it clear on why you guys say no..?

Back