• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any safe/ official source to get Tibia clients, Mcs or Ipchangers?

MiaFH

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I loved Tibia loader but is not covering the latest versions of tibia. Recently i wanted to get tibia 10.98 from a safe, "official source" but I dint find anything. I know otland has an ipchanger but I am looking for one that covers the lastest clients with MC patch.

I download from otservlist and never had any problems
Otservlist is a good source but like i said... They dont have the latestes versions. Tibia 10.98 is missing. Tibia loader does not cover the latestest 3 versions so...

************ or tibia.sx
Both run by members on OtLand.

I use those for clients, and I use OtLand IP changer.

************ or tibia.sx
Both run by members on OtLand.

I use those for clients, and I use OtLand IP changer.

You guys give me more confidence in these new sources still, it seems things are worse than before. We used to have all in one tools fot ots. Any trusted ipchanger with mc? or any MC. I ll hex it edit it if i cant find any tool.

You guys give me more confidence in these new sources still, it seems things are worse than before. We used to have all in one tools fot ots. Any trusted ipchanger with mc? or any MC. I ll hex it edit it if i cant find any tool.
otland ip changer

Thanks for all the answers. Ill leave this open in case someone has better options.

Thanks for all the great answers, i used halfway at the end. Still i miss a good old asparate tool or tibia loader with all these wonderful tools.

Back