• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any servers?

KikiCo

Frequent Donator
Reaction score
Anyone making a Server that Finally isn't a RL... Idc if its an EVO or ARMORIA or even ILLUSIONS or Completely 100% your own.. Just not another goddamn RL.. please PM me and let me know.. I'd like to be an early members if possible.

http://numbcorn.sytes.net/ launch first December!

Rates On Numbcorn High Experience
• Experience (Stages) 1 - 1000 level, 99999x [More information, go to website]
• Magic (90x)
• Loot (7x)
• Spawn (5x)

Well, me and my friends are working on a 100% custom server right now. It's not going to be done early. I am the mapper and the rest are mappers, scripters, etc. Cadyan is the founder so talk to him about all of it.

Yeah, Cadyan is pretty good when it comes to making 100% custom servers, thought his last server wasn't to great.

check advertising section, last few days some new costum ots made an advertising there, cfr. Arda online, swesoft,...
Ascalon is up and running, Chasm is in closed beta, also some new EVOs are coming aswell

Back