• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any tutorial for knight ?

diablo241

Reaction score
Hello.

I can't find any tutorial for knight on this server.
I'm the type of person that needs to sometimes read a tutorial.

I really want to play on this server, but i dont know how to start ;p

Help me.
Thanks.

I'll give you some brief advice on knight should help you - First I recommend you to get 90/90 or 100/100 skills which won't take long max week on offline training even less. Kill some Basic Monsters till lvl 20-30 Cyclops,Rotworms whatever this should take like 10-15 mins. Then I recommend you to do first svargrond arena, since this server gives you a good bit of experience after quest's you can easily take 60-70 if I remember right from doing the first two arenas. I then recommend you to go hunt medium monsters such as dragons/killer caimans/some lizards and take 100 which will not take long at all. By 100 I suppose you have some decent gear or atleast 15-20cc to buy it - Something like zaoan legs,zaoan armor,zaoan helmet,carapace shield,weapon of choice, platinum amulet and boh shouldn't cost you too much and will do the job at this level. After that the majority of monsters shouldn't be hard for you I personally would advise to you go spend alot of time in the hive located in gray island there crazy amounts of money/exp can be made and the loot there can be sold straight away to npc's without doing quests.Try some other places like deeplings,sea serpents,formorgar mines walls with druid at approx 160-170 isn't a problem(great exp and cash depending on how crowded it is). Also remember to do quests at low levels as on this server you get huge experience from them and these quests themselves could get you a fairly high level to start off.At 200+ well there is many options then mainly hunting quests with druid,warzones etc. good luck bro that's kinda how I played on my knight hope it helps :) Also try out merchanting(Buying items cheap and selling for big amount) in the market this can get you unbelievable amounts of cash which will definately help !

go arenas svargrond > after 3 go hunt draken walls to 200 (profit 100%) >200+ INQ POI WOTE etc.

Back