• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any war server out there?

dexo

Reaction score
Hi!
I have been looking in the web for the past weeks but i couldn't find any war server like in the good old days were there were 2 teams, you login with 1/1 or 2/2 password, the list of characters were the legendary characters from old times like Seromontis, Mateusz Dragon Wielki, Tomurka or other players. All were 100 lvl and you gained lvls by killing other players, cap was 500 lvl and there was only 1 map for the whole game, most of the time it was Thais but maps varied from time to time. I think there were votes to change the map. Please help me find this server :(

I'm glad that those boring times are gone :p
Dunno if there is any active war server, which is shame because now with otlclient and skilled scripters its sounds easy to make a really good server. Not only about fighting but doing objectives and fighting like Chivalry Medieval Warfare.

realesta74.net/war

oldschool warserver with private accs lvl 30

Normal vocations, like you had let's say 200 characters on one list (list of characters to choose from when you login 1/1 and then next list when you login 2/2) and like 50 of each vocation and you could just choose one and that one would be taken. And each character's name was more or less famous from all around tibia history

Back