• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any Xerena Players here?

mathel9328

Meat ball
Reaction score
hiho guy's im getting tierd on this serv cuse easy it's boring!so im wonder if any1 here play or played on xerena so i can sell my account's to you first account:lvl 175 ed/105 mlvl(witout eq)and 7kk cash,second account ek lvl 153 elite knight with skills 95/75 and 11kk cash with soft boots and holy crusader,third account rp lvl 158 with 103/65,30 mlvl and 1.6kk cash

and now to my friends account's

lvl 157 elite knight with golden legs,avenger,demon helmet,skullcracker armor and 1kk cash
char has full warrior.

lvl 147 ed mlvl 104(wit out eq)and this char has mage wand and 1kk cash

any offer's post on! (no flames in this thread just offers)

ps on screen shot The ek hasnt soft boots and magic sword(cuse my friend borrowed it you will see if you want to buy the char that i still have it):D

Attachments

I got a 134 EK there, with 97/93 skills. Name : Arathil Midnight

First owner of robin mohlen here xD part of the munga/tierp team

but i wont buy any chars ^^

who are you on xerena? , i almost knew everyone there when i was playing :)

I got blue legs, dsm , rh, avenger, aol, bp holding, boh, soft boots + like 400k there I think. Has been ages since iv'e logged on that acc, but i'll check it asap. Any of those chars not taken rk?

I got blue legs, dsm , rh, avenger, aol, bp holding, boh, soft boots + like 400k there I think. Has been ages since iv'e logged on that acc, but i'll check it asap. Any of those chars not taken rk?
What char are you currently playing on softcore? :p

lorenzo dark and knight man :p

Im getting rena and razino in some days :)

none is taken i sell it if you give some of these items^^ x)

First owner of robin mohlen here xD part of the munga/tierp team

but i wont buy any chars ^^

who are you on xerena? , i almost knew everyone there when i was playing :)

i'll played there little before like 1 mont took 50 then i quited cuse of comp problems and retierd and now im intressted to play again im friend of all morales on serv^^ and my rl is now power gaming there so i want to play there 2 x)

Back