• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any1 good at port forwarding?

Jo3y

Reaction score
Hello!
I talked to Znote about getting my UniServer Zero XI to work properly (get accesible from the internet) and he told me that i have to do some stuff with my router. I'm Norwegian and i got fibre wifi in my house, with a router named

Telsey S.p.A Model: CPL5

Znote told me that i have to send traffic through port 80 ,7171, 7172 to the Ipv4 adress in my computer, but I'm kinda clueless on how the hekk to do this. I got internet from a Norwegian company called Viken Fiber and I need to log into a website Altibox.no to acess my router from there. So i went to Advanced options and i found this button saying portforwarding, so i pushed it and i got some boxes to fill in, saying this:

Name:
Type:
Ekstern From:
Ekstern to:
Intern From:
Inter to:
IP:

Any1 got any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

- Glenn

Last edited:
Name: otserver
Type: TCP
Ekstern From: 7171
Ekstern to: 7172
Intern From: 7171
Inter to: 7172
IP: YourLocalIP

Name: otweb
Type: TCP
Ekstern From: 80
Ekstern to: 80
Intern From: 80
Inter to: 80
IP: YourLocalIP

To find your local ip, enter command prompt(CTRL + R, write CMD and press enter) and write ipconfig and look for IPv4 address.

Back