• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody has a 5770 or Athlon ii x4 620-645?

husam

Reaction score
As the title says, does anybody plan on overclocking them, if you already did, please tell me your overclock results, i've gotten to 3.8 on my AII4X 630 and 900 core on the 5770.

I personally do not own a 5770 or AMD Athlon x4 but my friend does and I overclocked his CPU to 3.9GHz and he also has a 5830

My personal Gaming / Editing system:
Intel Core i7 2600K overclocked to 4.4GHz and Turbo up to 5.5GHz with 2 GTX 570 in SLI overclocked to 900MHz

If you going to overclock please send exact modell of gpu and cpu it can already be overclocked, if you didn't purchase retail copy. If you get what i mean.
There is many manufacturers that is handing out same kind but with a diffrent modell and looks. Like evga, gateway, gigabyte.

1.6 voltage aint to much for the newer cpus. you can aim for 1,9-2,0 at the most. 1.6 is alright.

After that i can help you out!

QAw1m1B9b.png

Last edited:
Back